The Times, part of Shaw Media, has an opening for a full-time district manager in the circulation department.
The successful candidate will be self-directed and communicate effectively with subscribers and carriers.
• Contract carriers
• Coordinate carries to ensure quality customer service
• Handle customer complaints and resolve issues
• Deliver down routes
• Meet budgeted sales and revenue goals through subscription and sales programs
• Partner with local stores to coordinate events offering single copy sales
• Monitor prompt delivery service
• High school diploma or GED
• Two years of steady work history
• Must be self-motivated and a team player
• Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license, proof of insurance, and acceptable motor vehicle record
• Ability to work Monday through Saturday early morning hours
About Shaw Media:
Shaw Media publishes over 150 titles in Illinois and Iowa. Its holdings include websites, newspapers, magazines, a video production unit, and a digital marketing services division. Founded in Dixon, Illinois, Shaw Media has been privately owned by the Shaw family since its inception in 1851.
Enjoy the Rewards of Working Among the Best:
In return for your contributions to our success, Shaw Media offers a competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k).
Interested candidates, please submit your resume:
Online: Apply Now! located below
OR mail to:
The Times - Circulation Department
110 W. Jefferson St.
Ottawa, IL 61350
Pre-employment background check, including driving record, and drug screen required.
This posting may not include all duties of the position.
Shaw Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace.