Sauk Valley Media, part of Shaw Media, has an opening for full-time district manager in the circulation department.
The successful candidate will be self-directed and communicate effectively with subscribers and carriers.
- Recruit, contract and train carriers
- Monitor carriers to ensure quality customer service
- Handle customer complaints and resolve issues
- Deliver down routes
- Meet budgeted sales and revenue goals through subscription and sales programs
- Partner with local stores to coordinate events offering single copy sales
- Monitor prompt delivery service
- High school diploma or GED
- Two years of steady work history
- Must be self-motivated and a team player
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license, proof of insurance and acceptable motor vehicle record
- Ability to work Tuesday through Saturday with early morning hours
About Shaw Media:
Shaw Media publishes over 150 titles in Illinois and Iowa. Its holdings include websites, newspapers, magazines, a video production unit and a digital marketing services division. Founded in Dixon, Illinois, Shaw Media has been privately owned by the Shaw family since its inception in 1851.
Enjoy the Rewards of Working Among the Best:
In return for your contributions to our success, Shaw Media offers a competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and 401(k).
Interested candidates please submit your resume and cover letter:
Online at: Apply Now! (located below)
OR mail to:
Sauk Valley Media - Human Resources
113 S. Peoria Ave.
Dixon, IL 61021
Pre-employment background check, drivers record check, and drug screen required.
This posting may not include all duties of the position.
Shaw Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace.
AC2516Apply Now! Return to Job List