The Creston News Advertiser — an award-winning newspaper located in southwest Iowa — part of Shaw Media, is seeking a full-time Circulation Clerk.
This is an exciting opportunity to work at a great company with great benefits!
We are seeking a self-directed people person to join our team! The successful candidate will be able to communicate effectively with motor route contractors, subscribers and newspaper staff. Must be able to manage time and prioritize duties.
Hours for this position are Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
• Oversee daily distribution of newspapers to contractors
• Customer service via telephone and in-person
• Perform delivery service checks to ensure excellent customer service
• Communicate with delivery contractors regarding customer service items
• Take outgoing mail to the Post Office and pick up incoming mail
• GED or equivalent
• Computer literate, MAC experience is a plus
• Must be able to use Microsoft Word and Excel, along with industry-specific software
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Heavy telephone use
• Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license, proof of insurance, and acceptable motor vehicle record.
About Shaw Media:
Shaw Media publishes over 150 titles in Illinois and Iowa. Its holdings include websites, newspapers, magazines, and a digital marketing services division. Founded in Dixon, Illinois, Shaw Media has been privately owned by the Shaw family since its inception in 1851.
Enjoy the Rewards of Working Among the Best:
In return for your contributions to our success, Shaw Media offers a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life, paid time off, and 401(k) with company match.
Interested candidates please submit a cover letter and resume to:
Mail to: Shaw Media - Creston News Advertiser
HR - Circulation Clerk
P.O. Box 126
Creston, IA 50801
Shaw Media is a Drug-Free Employer.
Pre-employment background check including motor vehicle record and drug screen required.
This posting may not include all duties of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer