Position: District Manager
Location: Sterling, IL
Sauk Valley Media, part of Shaw Media, has an opening for a full-time district manager in the circulation department.
The successful candidate will be positive, dependable, self-motivated and customer service oriented. This position must communicate effectively with subscribers and carriers.
• Seek and contract carriers
• Monitor routes to ensure quality customer service
• Handle customer complaints and resolve issues
• Deliver down routes
• Meet budgeted sales and revenue goals through subscription and sales programs
• Partner with local stores to coordinate events offering single copy sales
• Monitor prompt delivery service
• High school diploma or GED
• Two years of steady work history
• Must be a team player
• Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license, proof of insurance and acceptable motor vehicle record
• Ability to work Tuesday through Saturday in the early morning hours
About Shaw Media:
Shaw Media publishes over 150 titles in Illinois and Iowa. Its holdings include websites, newspapers, magazines, a video production unit, and a digital marketing services division. Founded in Dixon, Illinois, Shaw Media has been privately owned by the Shaw family since its inception in 1851.
Enjoy the Rewards:
In return for your contributions to our success, Shaw Media offers a competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and 401(k).
Interested candidates, please submit your resume and cover letter:
OR mail to:
Shaw Media - Human Resources
113 S. Peoria Ave.
Dixon, IL 61021
Pre-employment background check, including driving record, and drug screen required.
This posting may not include all duties of the position.
Shaw Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace.