About This Opportunity:
Sauk Valley Media, part of Shaw Media, has a full time opening for a commercial printing press operator to work the 2nd shift. This is an apprentice position, and we are willing to train the right person.
• Set up and operate web and sheetfed presses and related equipment
• Maintenance and general upkeep of equipment
• Assist in the bindery area as needed
• Work with team to achieve departmental goals
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Mechanical aptitude
• Goss Community Press experience is a plus
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
About Shaw Media:
Shaw Media publishes over 150 titles in Illinois and Iowa. Its holdings include websites, newspapers, magazines, Pro Football Weekly, a video production unit and a digital marketing services division. Founded in Dixon, Illinois, Shaw Media has been privately owned by the Shaw family since its inception in 1851.
Enjoy the Rewards of Working Among the Best:
In return for your contributions to our success, Shaw Media offers a competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and 401(k) with company match.
Interested candidates, please submit your resume and cover letter:
Online: Apply Now! Located below.
OR mail to:
Sauk Valley Media
Attn: Commercial Printing Manager
P.O. Box 498
Sterling, IL 61081
Pre-employment background check and drug screen required.
This posting may not include all duties of the position.
Shaw Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace.