Sauk Valley Media, part of Shaw Media, is seeking a full-time circulation operations coordinator to assist in the day-to-day operations of our circulation department.
- Work with and maintain data in circulation specific computer programs
- Run various reports for drivers and circulation staff
- Act as a liaison with the post office
- Provide customer service backup support
- Participate in initiatives to retain and solicit new subscribers
- High School diploma or GED
- Working knowledge of computer software
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Previous customer service experience preferred
About Shaw Media:
Shaw Media publishes over 150 titles in Illinois and Iowa. Its holdings include websites, newspapers, magazines, Pro Football Weekly, a video production unit and a digital marketing services division. Founded in Dixon, Illinois, Shaw Media has been privately owned by the Shaw family since its inception in 1851.
Enjoy the Rewards of Working Among the Best:
In return for your contributions to our success, Shaw Media offers a competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) with company match.
Apply Now (using link below).
Interested candidates please submit your resume and cover letter:
OR mail to:
Sauk Valley Media
Attn: Circulation Sales Director
P.O. Box 498
Sterling, IL 61081
Pre-employment background checks and drug screen required.
This posting may not include all duties of positions.
Shaw Media is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace
AC5320Apply Now! Return to Job List