About This Opportunity:
Sauk Valley Media, part of Shaw Media, has a full time opening for a commercial printing press operator to work the 2nd shift. This is an apprentice position, and we are willing to train the right person.
- Set up and operate web and sheet fed presses and related equipment
- Maintenance and general upkeep of equipment
- Assist in the bindery area as needed
- Work with team to achieve departmental goals
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Mechanical aptitude
- Goss Community Press experience is a plus
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
About Shaw Media:
Shaw Media publishes over 150 titles in Illinois and Iowa. Its holdings include websites, newspapers, magazines, Pro Football Weekly, a video production unit and a digital marketing services division. Founded in Dixon, Illinois, Shaw Media has been privately owned by the Shaw family since its inception in 1851.
Enjoy the Rewards of Working Among the Best:
In return for your contributions to our success, Shaw Media offers a competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and 401(k) with company match.
Apply Today (using the link below):
Interested candidates can also mail their resumes and cover letter to:
Sauk Valley Media
Attn: Commercial Printing Manager
P.O. Box 498
Sterling, IL 61081
Pre-employment background check and drug screen required. This posting may not include all duties of the position.
Shaw Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace.
TD5760Apply Now! Return to Job List