Sauk Valley Media, part of Shaw Media, has an opening for full-time district sales manager in the circulation department to work in the Sterling office.
The successful candidate will be self-directed and communicate effectively with subscribers and carriers.
- Recruit, contract and train carriers
- Monitor carriers to ensure quality customer service
- Handle customer complaints and resolve issues
- Deliver down routes
- Meet budgeted sales and revenue goals through subscription and sales programs
- Partner with local stores to coordinate events offering single copy sales
- Monitor prompt delivery service
- High school diploma or GED
- Two years steady work history
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license, proof of insurance and acceptable motor vehicle record
- Ability to work some evenings and weekends
About Shaw Media:
Shaw Media publishes over 150 titles in Illinois and Iowa. Its holdings include websites, newspapers, magazines, Pro Football Weekly, a video production unit and a digital marketing services division. Founded in Dixon, Illinois, Shaw Media has been privately owned by the Shaw family since its inception in 1851.
Enjoy the Rewards of Working Among the Best:
In return for your contributions to our success, Shaw Media offers a competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and 401(k) with company match.
Apply Today (using the link below)
Interested candidates please submit your resume and cover letter:
OR mail to: Sauk Valley Media
Attn: Circulation Sales Manager
P.O. Box 498
Sterling, IL 61081
Pre-employment background check and drug screen required.
This posting may not include all duties of the position.
Shaw Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace.
AC5320Apply Now! Return to Job List