Crystal Lake, IL
Would you like to join one of Pro Football’s most established media brands?
Shaw Media is seeking a motivated project manager to join our dynamic staff. The project manager will be responsible for managing the Pro Football Weekly 50th anniversary project and ensure all aspects of the project are delivered within defined timelines.
This is a full-time position. The individual will serve as the primary liaison between team members and sponsors to ensure all project objectives are executed timely, efficiently and accurately.
- Provide end-to-end management for 50th anniversary project
- Oversight of the production of marketing and communication collateral
- Preparing sponsorship packages, managing sponsorship benefits, and communication with sponsors
- Execution of nation-wide Pro Football Weekly contest including promotion, logistics, and timeline
- Prospecting and appointment setting for sponsorship sales
- Time line management for Pro Football Weekly’s 50th Anniversary commemorative publication
- Ensuring that all project deadlines are accomplished
- Attend all meetings related to 50th anniversary project
- Works collaboratively with Director of Niche Publishing, General Manager, and outside vendors
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or related field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Excellent project management, organizational, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to effectively coordinate/execute multiple aspects of the project at one time
- Ability to work effectively in a fast pace environment independently and /or with a team at all levels of the organization, including senior management
- Have and maintain a valid driver’s license, dependable transportation, and proof of insurance
Enjoy the Rewards of Working Among the Best:
In return for your contributions to our success, Shaw Media offers a competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, and paid holidays, sick and vacation.
Interested candidates please submit your resume and cover letter:
Online: Apply Now! (located below)
OR Mail to: Shaw Media
Attn: HR/Pro Football Weekly Project Manager
P.O. Box 250
Crystal Lake, IL 60039
Pre-employment background checks and drug screen required.
This posting may not include all duties of positions.
Shaw Media is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace